Udzielamy informacji o programach pomocowych realizowanych przez PARP.
We are happy to share with you key results of the first edition of our research project Sectoral Human Capital Study (BBKL) in the Healthcare and Social Welfare sector. The aim of BBKL project is to increase knowledge on current and future demand for skills in 4 sectors of the Polish economy.
The research project combines two editions, each of them includes a broad array of qualitative methods (including Delphi survey with industry experts) as well as a quantitative survey on a representative sample of 802 employers and 1087 employees holding key job positions. The first edition was conducted between October 2020 and November 2021.
In this brochure you will find chosen survey results concerning the Healthcare and Social Welfare sector - for example: basic information about the sector, key business processes noticed in the sector, staffing situation, balance of competences (based on employers’ and employees’ perspectives) as well as some trends in the sector or possible directions of sector development.
- About the project
- Research methods
- Healthcare Sector – Business processes and key positions in the sector
- Healthcare Sector – Situation in the sector
- Healthcare Sector – Challenges and directions of change
- Healthcare Sector – Staffing situation
- Healthcare Sector – Balance of skills
- Healthcare Sector – Ways of motivating employees
- Healthcare Sector – Potential development scenarios
- Social Welfare Sector – Business processes and key positions in the sector
- Social Welfare Sector – Situation in the sector
- Social Welfare Sector – Staffing situation
- Social Welfare Sector – Challenges
- Social Welfare Sector – Balance of skills
- Social Welfare Sector – Ways of motivating employees
- Social Welfare Sector – Potential development scenarios