Udzielamy informacji o programach pomocowych realizowanych przez PARP.
We present the key results of the first edition of the research project Sectoral Human Capital Study II (BBKL II) in High Quality-Food sector. The aim of BBKL II is to increase knowledge on current and future demand for skills in 10 sectors of the Polish economy.
In this brochure you will find among others data on: the situation of high-quality food sector, impact of COVID-19 on the sector, key processes and key job positions in the sector, demand for employees, trends that shape the high-quality food sector and challenges facing the employers and their employees. There is also a section on a balance of competences where we tried to show employers’ and employees’ perspectives.
The research project in high-quality food sector combines two editions, each of them includes a broad array of qualitative methods, including Delphi with 40 respondents as well as a quantitative survey on a representative sample of 800 employers and 800 employees holding key job positions. The first edition was conducted from November 2020 to July 2021.
More information on the results of Sectoral Human Capital Study II (BBKL II) in the high-quality food sector is available in the Report (in Polish):
- About the study
- About the sector
- Situation in the sector - impact of the pandemic
- Key business processes and key positions
- Employment in the sector
- Demand for employees in the sector
- Most demanded jobs in the sector
- Employees’ satisfaction with the workplace
- Ways of motivating employees
- Improving staff competences
- Employees’ assessment of development activities
- Balance of competences (skills)
- Trends and challenges in companies
- Jobs and competences for which demand will increase in the next 3-5 years