Udzielamy informacji o programach pomocowych realizowanych przez PARP.
We are happy to share with you key results of the second edition of our research project Sectoral Human Capital Study II (SHCS II, polish: BBKL II) in the Modern Business Services Sector. The aim of BBKL II is to increase awareness of current and future demand for competencies in chosen sectors of the Polish economy. In this brochure you will find data on: characteristics of modern business services sector, business and technological trends as well as factors with a strong impact on sector, challenges, scenarios of the sector’s future, lots of various information concerning employment and new or increasingly important job positions. There is also a section on a balance of competences where we tried to show employers’ and employees’ perspectives.
The research project in Modern Business Services Sector combines two editions, each of them includes a broad array of qualitative methods, including Delphi with 40 respondents as well as a quantitative survey on a representative sample of more than 800 employers and more than 800 employees holding key job positions. The second edition was conducted from June 2022 to May 2023.
More information on the results of Sectoral Human Capital Study II (SHCS II, polish: BBKL II) in the Modern Business Services Sector is available in the Report (in Polish):
- About the study
- Information about the sector
- Main business processes and key positions
- Trends in Modern Business Services
- Factors with a strong impact on the sector
- The sector and its trends and challenges
- Scenarios of the sector’s future
- New or increasingly important job positions
- Employment in the sector
- Workers wanted most often in the period of January 2022 to January 2023
- Forecast changes in employment
- Assessing employees’ skills
- Employers’ strategies for dealing with competence deficits
- Forms of employee skill development in the workplace
- Balance of competencies