Udzielamy informacji o programach pomocowych realizowanych przez PARP.
The grant scheme is aimed at supporting entrepreneurs in investments that focus on implementing innovative processes, products, services and solutions in the area of maritime and inland waters and coasts. In particular, the support will cover undertakings that use new technologies and processes reducing pollution of maritime and inland waters and their surroundings (ports, marinas, coastal infrastructure). The projects should also contribute to establishing and strengthening cooperation between Polish entrepreneurs and Norwegian entities.
Publishing Call for Proposals
10 January 2022
Start of Submitting Aplications
1 February 2022
Deadline for Submitting Aplications
7 April 2022
MAXIMUM GRANT AMOUNT PER PROJECT
2 000 000 euro
Who is eligible for a grant?
Micro, small or medium-sized enterprises (see definition) that:
- Conduct business activity for at least one fiscal year of at least 12 months,
- Obtain minimum 20 000 EURO of sales revenues in one of the last three fiscal years.
- investment expenditure (i.a. in maritime and inland ports):
- machinery and equipment
- construction works and building materials
- intangible fixed assets
- experimental development
- consultancy services
- additional environmental costs
An important aspect of the programme is partnership with entities from Norway – the donor country. All partnership projects will be awarded additional points in the assessment procedure of submitted projects. The collaboration on innovation and exchange of knowledge between Polish companies and Norwegian entities is strongly advised to potential project promotors.
How much can you receive?
YOU CAN RECEIVE UP TO
2 000 000 euro
The support will amount up to 70% of the project’s eligible costs, i.e. your own contribution is at least 30% of the total project cost
The grant depends on the company type and the project location
MICRO AND SMALL ENTERPRISES*:
GRANT AMOUNT RATES DEPEND ON THE PROJECT LOCATION:
*as on the regional aid map
bonus for the company type: 20% + project location: 50%
Proportion of the financing as on the regional aid map
Total budget for the Blue Growth grant scheme
10 000 000 euro
The applying entrepreneur can receive grants for:
- consultancy services: up to 50% of the eligible costs,
- investments: 20% to 70% of the eligible costs, in line with the regional aid map (micro and small enterprises: +20% bonus, medium-sized enterprises: +10% bonus),
- development: 35% to 45% of the eligible costs,
Minimum grant amount: € 200,000.
Blue growth - documents [ARCHIVE]
- Call for Proposal - version binding from 10.12.2021
- Programme implementation basis - version binding from 4.02.2022 r.
- Definitions and abbreviations
- Programme indicators - version binding from 10.12.2021
- Administrative and eligibility criteria
- Project selection criteria valid from 11.02.2021
- Partnership agreement template
- Call for proposals valid until 12.03.2020
- Call for proposal valid until 10.02.2021
- Project selection criteria valid until 10.02.2021
- Call for Proposal - version binding to 09.12.2021
- Programme implementation basis - version binding to 09.12.2021
- Programme indicators - version binding to 09.12.2021
- Programme implementation basis - version binding to 3.02.2022