The grant scheme is aimed at supporting entrepreneurs in investments that focus on implementing innovative processes, products, services and solutions in the area of maritime and inland waters and coasts. In particular, the support will cover undertakings that use new technologies and processes reducing pollution of maritime and inland waters and their surroundings (ports, marinas, coastal infrastructure). The projects should also contribute to establishing and strengthening cooperation between Polish entrepreneurs and Norwegian entities.
Publishing Call for Proposals
19 November 2019
Start of Submitting Aplications
7 January 2020
Deadline for Submitting Aplications
31 march 2020
MAXIMUM GRANT AMOUNT PER PROJECT
2 000 000 euro
Who is eligible for a grant?
Micro, small or medium-sized enterprises (see definition) that:
- Conduct business activity for at least one fiscal year of at least 12 months,
- Obtain minimum 20 000 EURO of sales revenues in one of the last three fiscal years.
- investment expenditure (i.a. in maritime and inland ports):
- machinery and equipment
- construction works and building materials
- intangible fixed assets
- experimental development
- consultancy services
- additional environmental costs
An important aspect of the programme is partnership with entities from Norway – the donor country. All partnership projects will be awarded additional points in the assessment procedure of submitted projects. The collaboration on innovation and exchange of knowledge between Polish companies and Norwegian entities is strongly advised to potential project promotors.
How much can you receive?
YOU CAN RECEIVE UP TO
2 000 000 euro
The support will amount up to 70% of the project’s eligible costs, i.e. your own contribution is at least 30% of the total project cost
The grant depends on the company type and the project location
MICRO AND SMALL ENTERPRISES:
GRANT AMOUNT RATES DEPEND ON THE PROJECT LOCATION:
as on the regional aid map
bonus for the company type: 20% + project location: 50%
Proportion of the financing as on the regional aid map
Total budget for the Blue Growth grant scheme
10 000 000 euro
The applying entrepreneur can receive grants for:
- consultancy services: up to 50% of the eligible costs,
- investments: 20% to 70% of the eligible costs, in line with the regional aid map (micro and small enterprises: +20% bonus, medium-sized enterprises: +10% bonus),
- development: 35% to 45% of the eligible costs,
Minimum grant amount: € 200,000.