Small Grants Schemes for female enterprises
The Small Grant Scheme “Small Grants Schemes for female enterprises” is aimed at financing pro-innovative services, including research, but also mentoring and investments supporting the implementation and development of process or product innovation in micro, small and medium-sized enterprises run by women. The projects should also contribute to establishing and strengthening cooperation between Polish female entrepreneurs and Norwegian entities.
Publilishing call for proposals
19 November 2019
Start of submitting aplications
7 January 2020
Deadline for submittinbg aplications
14 may 2020
MAXIMUM GRANT AMOUNT PER PROJECT
2 000 000 euro
Who is eligible for a grant?
Micro, small or medium-sized enterprises (see definition) that:
- are run and managed by women,
- operate in the territory of the Republic of Poland, as confirmed by an entry in the appropriate register.
- Advisory services that help developing and implementing innovation; services focused on developing a new or significantly improved product, service, technology, or a new design.
- Mentoring that supports innovative development of the company.
- Investments e.g. in fixed assets and intangible fixed assets that help implementing technological innovation in the company.
Topic areas for Small Grand Scheme
Every project should cover one of the following areas:
- Green industry innovation;
- Blue growth;
- Welfare technologies.
An important aspect of the programme is partnership with entities from Norway – the donor country. All partnership projects will be awarded additional points in the assessment procedure of submitted projects. The collaboration on innovation and exchange of knowledge between Polish companies and Norwegian entities is strongly advised to potential project promotors.
Engaging a Norwegian mentor in your project is a particular form of partnership in the “Small Grants Schemes for female enterprises” grant scheme. Knowledge and experience of such mentors will be valuable for Polish female entrepreneurs in developing their innovation.
How much can you receive?
YOU CAN RECEIVE UP TO
200 000 euro
The support will amount up to 85% of the project’s eligible costs, i.e. your own contribution is at least 15% of the total project cost
The grant depends on the company type and the project location
MICRO AND SMALL ENTERPRISES:
GRANT AMOUNT RATES DEPEND ON THE PROJECT LOCATION:
as on the regional aid map
bonus for the company type: 20% + project location: 50%
Proportion of the financing as on the regional aid map
Total budget of the small grant scheme Small Grants Schemes for female enterprises
15 000 000 euro
The applying female entrepreneur can receive grants for:
- services: up to 85% of the project’s eligible costs,
- investments: 20% to 70% of the eligible costs, in line with the regional aid map (micro and small enterprises: +20% bonus, medium-sized enterprises: +10% bonus),
- mentoring: up to 100% of the eligible cost – no own contribution required.
Minimum grant amount is € 12,000.
Small Grants Schemes for female enterprises - documents
- Call for proposals valid from 13.03.2020
- Programme implementation basis
Annex 1 to the call programme implementation basis
Version binding from 06th December 2019
- Definitions and abbreviations
- Programme indicators
- Administrative and eligibility criteria
- Project selection criteria
- Partnership agreement template
- Call for proposals valid until 12.03.2020