MZP - For Entrepreneurs
W dniach 4-5 listopada 2020 r. odbędzie się NITEC Connect, czyli wirtualne wydarzenie poświęcone współpracy biznesu z NCIA – Agencją Komunikacji i Informacji NATO. Agencja co roku ogłasza wiele przetargów, ...
28 października 2020
Information Point for International Public Procurement is a project launched by Polish Agency for Enterprise Development, a government agency that has been providing support to Polish entrepreneurs in the implementation of competitive and innovative projects for over 10 years. The project is highly recommended by the Polish Ministry of Development and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland.
The mission of the Information Point is to provide an introduction to global tender marketplace, including public procurement in the European Union, the United Nations System, the World Bank Group, other countries and institutions.
The key tasks of the Information Point are: informational support, counselling and networking.
- covering coprehensive information in a scope of global public procurement market
- seminars and trainings
- practical tips on electronic tendering systems
- rules and procedures guidelines
- access to expert mode
- global network exclusively for entrepreneurs
- crossing business services
- an opportunity to participate in economic missions organized around the world
The value of the global public procurement market in 2014 was estimated at USD 50 billion. The international and foreign public procurement market is open to Polish entrepreneurs.
We cordially encourage you to get to know the information on public procurement in:
- the European Union
- the United Nations system
- the World Bank Group
- the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
After reading the information, next step for an entrepreneur in order to start actively participating in the global procurement market is to monitor free procurement databases
Every year, over 250 000 public authorities in the EU spend around 14% of GDP on the procurement of services, works and supplies. For 2013, the estimated value of tenders published in TED amounted to around 423 billion euro, while the total general government procurement expenditure excluding utilities was estimated at around 1787 billion euro.
For the period 2009-2011, SMEs won 29% of above threshold procurement through direct contracts. When other factors are taken into account (e.g. joint bids, subcontracting) the percentage grows to 46%. However, this is still significantly lower than the 58% that represent their contribution to GDP. Their participation in below-threshold procurement is higher, equaling their contribution to GDP. The participation of SMEs in cross-border procurement is limited. Cross-border procurement through direct contracts in the EU reached an average of 1.26% of all contracts and 3.35% of the aggregate procurement value. Although 54% of these contracts were won by SMEs, this amounted to only 22% of the value of cross-border procurement.
One of the key objectives of Directive 2014/24/EU on public procurement is to facilitate the participation of small and medium enterprises in domestic and cross-border procurement.
Project SESAM was initiated in 2017 and it will provide knowledge and support that are necessary for a successful participation in public procurement within European Union and in particular in Germany, Italy, France and Poland. The following tools will be available for entrepreneurs:
- Training sessions
- Factsheets and guidelines
- B2B (business to business) and B2P (business to procurer) events
- Lists of potential partners/public buyers
- Advisory services
Project SESAM will be implemented by the consortium of five institutions:
- BERLIN PARTNER FUER WIRTSCHAFT UND TECHNOLOGIE GMBH (Germany)
- Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie de Grenoble (France)
- AUFTRAGSBERATUNGSZENTRUM BAYERN EV (Germany)
- CAMERA DI COMMERCIO INDUSTRIA ARTIGIANATO AGRICOLTURA DI TORINO (Italy)
- POLSKA AGENCJA ROZWOJU PRZEDSIĘBIORCZOŚCI (Poland)
Should you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
“This website is part of the project SESAM which has received funding from the European Union’s COSME Programme (2014-2020).”