Human Capital Study – Professional and educational activity of adult Poles in the face of challenges of the modern economy
Summary report of the 6th edition of the Human Capital Study for 2017–2018
The report "Professional and educational activity of adult Poles in the face of the challenges of the modern economy" was created as part of the Balance of Human Capital project and summarizes the results of research conducted in 2017 and 2018 among adult Poles, entrepreneurs and institutions belonging to the training and development sector.
The Polish Agency for Enterprise Development, in cooperation with the Jagiellonian University, has been running one of the largest European research projects in the area of competences, employment and the labor market since 2010. In the report summarizing the 6th edition of the survey, you will find information on changes in the labor market from the perspective of competences and access to them, as well as the impact of these changes on the main market participants - employers and employees.
- Key takeaways from the 6th edition of surveys carried out under the Human Capital Study
- In search of millennials – Generation Y in light of the Human Capital Study data
- Passive, active or proactive? Employees, enterprises and training providers vs skills development
- Outside the labour market. Determinants of professional activity of Polish women and men
- Organisational culture, strategy and personnel management. What drives innovation in Polish enterprises?
- Employment and skills needs of medium-sized and large companies