The project was designed as an answer for question how pro-innovative measures addressed to SME affect the economy. We used macroeconomic model (VESPA, based on DSGE model – Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium) to estimate the values of the following effects:
- Direct and indirect effect – the result of the potential increase in production/services provided by the beneficiaries and the associated benefits for businesses not covered by intervention measures but included in the supply chain;
- Induced effect – the result of the increase in demand for goods/services of all sectors thanks to rising salaries at businesses which benefited from the intervention;
- Fiscal effect – the result of the changes in public levies resulting from greater activity or economic performance thanks to the intervention.
What is important is that the model we used allowed us to estimate results in wide cross-section analysis, including:
- Type of pro-innovative measures (production, R+D+I, export);
- Company’s size;
- PKD (Polish Business Classification);
- Regions and voivodships.
Kilkaset kursów online i tysiące szkoleń stacjonarnych dla Ciebie
Inne dofinansowana, które mogą Cię zainteresować
Wybrane filtry: 2
Przywróć domyślny widok