Udzielamy informacji o programach pomocowych realizowanych przez PARP.
We are happy to share key results of the first edition of our research project Sectoral Human Capital Study II (BBKL II) in the Aerospace industry. The aim of BBKL II is to increase knowledge of current and future demand for skills in 10 sectors of the Polish economy.
In this brochure, you will find data on the situation of the Aerospace industry, the impact of COVID-19 on its processes, key job positions and necessary skills, trends that shape the Aerospace industry and challenges facing employers and their employees. There is also a section on a balance of competences where we tried to show employers’ and employees’ perspectives.
The research project in the Aerospace industry consists of two editions. Each of them includes a broad array of qualitative methods, including Delphi with 40 respondents as well as a quantitative survey on a representative sample of 800 employers and 800 employees holding key job positions. The first edition was conducted from October 2020 till November 2021.
- About the study
- Industry information
- Key industry positions related to major business processes
- Demand for employees
- Employees most sought after in the industry
- Expected changes in the number of employees
- Employee satisfaction with the workplace
- Assessment of employees’ skills
- Actions taken when employees lack skills
- Forms of developing employees’ competences in the workplace
- Assessment of offered professional development methods by employees
- Willingness of employees to develop professional skills
- Balance of competences (skills)
- Summary of employers’ assessment of the importance of competences and employees’ self-assessment
- Competence gap
- Competencies important for employers for which demand will increase
- Forecast of employee demand
- Demand for new positions and trends and factors affecting the future of the industry
- Directions of changes in the industry
- Development activity plans
- Impact of the pandemic on the aerospace industry
Inne publikacje, które mogą Cię zainteresować
Sectoral Human Capital Study II (BBKL II) Water and wastewater management and reclamation sector