The Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (PARP) is involved in the implementation of national and international projects financed from the structural funds, state budget and multiannual programmes of the European Commission. As one of the key authorities responsible for creating the environment supporting economic operators, the PARP actively participates in the creation and effective implementation of the state policy with regard to enterprise, innovation and adaptability of staff. Pursuant to the principle “Think Small First” – “SMEs above all”, all Agency’s activities are implemented with a particular emphasis on the needs of the SME sector.
6 major areas of the activities implemented by the PARP are:
- Start-up market
- Training and skills improvement
- Investment in innovation
- Services for entrepreneurs
- Infrastructure for development.
The PARP’s mission in the years 2014-2020 is to support economic operators in implementing their aspirations for growth and overcoming development barriers.
In 2016, the Agency is implementing 6 strategic objectives:
- Supporting the development of new ideas and business models;
- Initiating and supporting comprehensively the innovative activity of enterprises;
- Supporting SME in entering foreign markets;
- Building links and supporting cooperation among enterprises and their environment;
- Assisting to the public authorities in the creation of the innovation policy;
- Creating and promoting innovative solutions in the public sector.