Udzielamy informacji o programach pomocowych realizowanych przez PARP.
We present the key results of the first edition of our research project Sectoral Human Capital Study II (BBKL II) in the Material recovery sector.
The aim of BBKL II is to increase knowledge on current and future demand for skills in 10 sectors of the Polish economy. In this brochure you will find data on: the situation of material recovery sector, impact of COVID-19 on its processes, key job positions and necessary skills, demand for employees and development of skills. There is also a section on a balance of competences where we tried to show employers’ and employees’ perspectives.
The research project in material recovery sector combines two editions, each of them includes a broad array of qualitative methods, including Delphi with 40 respondents as well as a quantitative survey on a representative sample of 800 employers and 800 employees holding key job positions. The first edition was conducted from November 2020 to December 2021.
More information on the results of Sectoral Human Capital Study II (BBKL II) in the Material recovery sector is available in the Report (in Polish):
- About the study
- About the sector
- Key business processes and key positions
- Balance of competences (skills) for the three
- categories of positions
- Balance of skills for Managerial positions
- Balance of skills for specialized positions
- Balance of skills for non-specialized positions
- Demand for employees
- Most demanded employees
- Employment forecast on key positions
- Evaluation of employees’ skills
- Measures implemented by employers if employees lack skills
- Development of employees’ skills
- Development of skills of employees working in key positions
- Pandemic’s impact on the sector