Udzielamy informacji o programach pomocowych realizowanych przez PARP.
Green industry innovation
The program is intended to help businesses in investments that focus on implementing innovative processes, products, services or solutions, leading to better waste management, energy efficiency, reduced atmospheric emissions, more efficient materials management. The projects should also contribute to establishing and strengthening cooperation between Polish entrepreneurs and Norwegian entities.
Publilishing call for proposals
19 November 2019
Start of submitting aplications
7 January 2020
Deadline for submittinbg aplications
14 may 2020
MAXIMUM GRANT AMOUNT PER PROJECT
1 000 000 euro
Who is eligible for a grant?
Micro, small or medium-sized enterprises (see definition) that:
- Conduct business activity for at least one fiscal year of at least 12 months,
- Obtain minimum 140 000 EURO of sales revenues in one of the last three fiscal years
- investment expenditure:
- machinery and equipment
- construction works
- intangible fixed assets
- experimental development
- consultancy services
- additional environmental costs
An important aspect of the programme is partnership with entities from Norway – the donor country. All partnership projects will be awarded additional points in the assessment procedure of submitted projects. The collaboration on innovation and exchange of knowledge between Polish companies and Norwegian entities is strongly advised to potential project promotors.
How much can you receive?
YOU CAN RECEIVE UP TO
1 000 000 euro
The support will amount up to 70% of the project’s eligible costs, i.e. your own contribution is at least 30% of the total project cost
The grant depends on the company type and the project location
MICRO AND SMALL ENTERPRISES:
GRANT AMOUNT RATES DEPEND ON THE PROJECT LOCATION:
as on the regional aid map
bonus for the company type: 20% + project location: 50%
Proportion of the financing as on the regional aid map
Total budget for the Green industry innovation grant scheme
50 000 000 euro
The applying entrepreneur can receive grants for:
- consultancy services: up to 50% of the eligible costs,
- investments: 20% to 70% of the eligible costs, in line with the regional aid map (micro and small enterprises: +20% bonus, medium-sized enterprises: +10% bonus),
- development: 35% to 45% of the eligible costs.
Minimum grant amount: € 200,000.
Green industry innovation - documents
- Call for Proposal - version binding from 10.12.2021
- Programme implementation basis - version binding from 4.02.2022
- Definitions and abbreviations
- Programme indicators - version binding from 10.12.2021
- Administrative and eligibility criteria
- Project selection criteria valid from 11.02.2021
- Partnership agreement template
- Call for proposals valid until 12.03.2020
- Call for proposal valid until 10.02.2021
- Project selection criteria valid until 10.02.2021
- Call for Proposal - version binding to 09.12.2021
- Programme implementation basis - version binding to 09.12.2021
- Programme indicators - version binding to 09.12.2021
- Programme implementation basis - version binding to 3.02.2022