Udzielamy informacji o programach pomocowych realizowanych przez PARP.
Enterprise Europe Network in Poland
Polish manufacturer of professional cleaning chemicals is looking for distributors
Polish company specialized in production of chemicals for cleaning, sealing and anti-slip treatment for hard surfaces is looking for business partners: distributors, wholesalers, DIY stores, companies providing cleaning services, suppliers of ceramic tiles and natural stone (their solutions are in this case complementary to the offer). The company is experienced and well established on the local market. The company products are used in major hotel chains, government buildings, airports, shopping malls, and aquaparks. BOPL20230412003 For more information you can contact: Justyna Kizlich ...
12 April 2023
27 March 2023
Polish company producing forged steel balls is looking for a business partners
16 March 2023
EEN's Tomasz Łyżwiński earns European IP Helpdesk 'Ambassador of the month' title
27 February 2023
Three pints of a shower – innovative device from Poland solves the problem of insufficient hygiene caused by water scarcity
9 September 2022
MEDICA Healthcare Brokerage Event 2022, 1 september-15 december
8 September 2022
Polish manufacturer of wild bird food is looking for distributors as well as partners for manufacturing cooperation
The Enterprise Europe Network helps businesses innovate and grow on an international scale. It is the world’s largest support network for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with international ambitions.
The Network is active worldwide. It brings together experts from member organisations that are renowned for their excellence in business support. Teams of Network experts in each member organisation offer personalised services to businesses. They know the local business environment and have contacts for business opportunities worldwide.
There are 29 offices operating in Poland, and they are grouped in four consortia:
EEN-CP (Enterprise Europe Network - Central Poland) – 6 offices located in 4 voivodships/regions (Mazowieckie, Łódzkie, Kujawsko-pomorskie and Pomorskie). Coordinator: Polish Agency for Enterprise Development.
Consortium website: www.een.org.pl
EEN-EP (Enterprise Europe Network - East Poland) – 5 offices located in 3 voivodships/regions (Podlaskie, Warmińsko-mazurskie and Lubelskie). Coordinator: Lublin Development Fundation.
Consortium website: www.een-polskawschodnia.pl
EEN-WP (Enterprise Europe Network - West Poland) – 9 offices located in 5 voivodships/regions (Zachodniopomorskie, Lubuskie, Wielkopolskie, Dolnośląskie and Opolskie). Coordinator: Technology Transfer Centre of Wrocław Technical University.
Consortium website: www.westpoland.pl
EEN-SP (Enterprise Europe Network - South Poland) - 9 offices in 4 voivodships/regions (Śląskie, Małopolskie, Świętokrzyskie and Podkarpackie). Coordinator: Regional Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer Co. Ltd.
Detailed contact information of all the offices in Poland are in the Contact section.
The European Commission launched the Enterprise Europe Network in 2008. The Network is funded through the Single Market Programme (SMP).
Enterprise Europe Network offers the following services to micro-, small and medium enterprises:
- Information and consulting on EU legislation and policies, international business activity, access to financing, technology transfer and participation in EU framework programmes. The Polish Network encompasses 29 partner organizations ranging from chambers of commerce, through regional development agencies to universities and research organizations. As a consequence, our advisors include experts in a wide spectrum of issues. You may use a contact form HERE to ask a specific question.
- Direct contact with Polish SMEs publishing their business and technology cooperation profiles. The current list of cooperation opportunities is HERE.
- Organization of international brokerage events and company missions. Participation in our partnering events counts among the most effective ways in which your company may find business partners across borders. As a usual practice, our events are organized as a part of the most important and renowned trade fairs and conferences throughout the world. Due to the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, many such events are organized virtually, but they will nonetheless provide you with an unique opportunity to engage directly with your prospective business partner. You may count on our assistance before, during and after each event. Our events are usually cost-free. The information about upcoming events is HERE.
- Training, workshops and seminars for SMEs. The current list of upcoming information events is HERE. Recordings of past events are available for viewing HERE (only in Polish).
- Technology transfer services including audit, exchange of technology offers, and linking companies with research units, sustainability advisory services. In order to receive specialized advisory service, please contact us directly and we will signpost you to a qualified advisor. The list of our partner organizations is HERE.
Projekt Enterprise Europe Network – Central Poland (EEN-CP) jest współfinansowany przez Unię Europejską w ramach Programu na rzecz jednolitego rynku (projekt nr 101052707) oraz ze środków budżetu państwa w ramach programu wieloletniego: Program rządowy – Udział Polski w części COSME Programu na rzecz rynku wewnętrznego, konkurencyjności przedsiębiorstw, w tym małych i średnich przedsiębiorstw, dziedziny roślin, zwierząt, żywności i paszy, oraz statystyk europejskich (Programu na rzecz jednolitego rynku) w latach 2022–2028.