Udzielamy informacji o programach pomocowych realizowanych przez PARP.
Business Development and Innovation Programme within the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2014–2021 (NMF).
We support small and medium-sized enterprises in developing and introducing innovative technologies, solutions, processes, products and services
The “Business Development and Innovation” programme supports innovations in Polish companies within three areas: green industry innovation, welfare technologies, including facilitate access/quality of life for the elderly, and blue growth, i.e. developing companies operating in the maritime or inland water area. It also aims to foster the cooperation between Polish companies and Norwegian partners.
The “Business Development and Innovation” programme is carried out as part of the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2014–2021 and the EEA (European Economic Area) Financial Mechanism 2014–2021. Polish Agency for Enterprise Development is the Programme Operator responsible for Programme management and implementation, conducting calls for proposals and granting funds to the selected projects. The Programme will be implemented in partnership with Innovation Norway as the Donor Programme Partner. Poland is one of the several countries carrying out programmes financed by the Norwegian government and the governments of EEA countries.
Purpose of the Norway Grants
Norway grants can be used for development, implementation and commercialisation of innovative technologies, solutions, processes, products (goods and/or services). The collaboration on innovation and exchange of knowledge between Polish and Norwegian companies, research unit and other entities that lead to greening industrial and maritime companies as well as green, blue, and welfare product development shall be the subject of proposed projects. The programme involves a call for proposals in three thematic areas, i.e. submitted projects should be eligible in at least one of following scheme:
- Green industry innovation –. The support should introduce innovations in technological solutions to SME’s to increase their competitiveness and value creation with less overall environmental impact.
- Blue growth – applicants of the projects concerning blue growth should operate in the maritime or inland water sector. The projects should concern the development of such enterprises by introducing innovative processes and/or products for maritime and/or inland waters and coasts, including environmental improvement.
- Welfare technologies – these projects should focus on developing and launching products that facilitate functioning the everyday life of vulnerable social groups, such as the elderly.
In addition, Small Grants Scheme will be available in all three thematic areas for female enterprises.
Who can receive a grant from the Norway Grants?
Project promotors of the programme could be micro, small and medium-sized enterprises operating and implementing projects in Poland, in particular in cooperation with Norwegian entities.
The programme includes activities aiming at strengthening of bilateral relations between Norway and Poland, both at the level of companies and public institutions. In particular, these activities will involve matchmaking events to find partners for joint projects that are in line with the programme.
What are the expected results of the NMF?
- Reducing social and economic disparities between Poland and Norway;
- Enhancing economic cooperation between Poland and Norway;
- Stimulating innovation and productivity in Polish companies;
- Creating employment opportunities;
- Reducing environmental footprint caused by companies.
Study visit of Polish clusters and business environment institutions to Norway has come to an end
On 22-25 May 2023. The Polish Agency for Enterprise Development, together with Innovation Norway, co-organized a study visit for clusters and business environment institutions offering innovative solutions in green and blue technologies. The event was attended by representatives of nine clusters from Poland and eight from Norway. This was the first such study visit for clusters in Norway, which the Agency organized with financial support from Travel Grants. - For coordinators of clusters planning expansion in Norway, the visit was a kind of arena for obtaining information about the market a...
30 December 2022
Blue Growth grant scheme – further projects recommended for co-financing
6 December 2022
Projects for seniors supported by Norway Grants
22 November 2022
Polish and Norwegian companies are establishing business cooperation on energy security
10 November 2022
„Green Technologies for Energy Security”. Polish - Norwegian seminar and business mixer in Katowice
28 October 2022
What industries do Polish women most often operate in? Companies founded by women with Norway Grants support
Learn more about NMF
Memorandum of Understanding
Version binding from 22.07.2021
Version binding from 3.11.2021
- Regulation on the implementation of the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2014-2021
Regulation on the implementation of the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2014-2021
- Regulation on the implementation of the European Economic Area (EEA) Financial Mechanism 2014-2021
- PARP Act
- Public Finance Act
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 651/2014
- Commission Regulation (EU) 2017/1084
- Regulation of the Minister of Economy of 2 December 2006
- Regulation of the Minister of Entrepreneurship and Technology of 28 October 2019
- Procurement Guidelines
- Project Selection Procedure Guidelines
- Communication and Design Manual EEA Grants and Norway Grants 2014–2021
- EEA and Norway Grants logo package
- Annual Programme Report 2020
- Annual Programme Report 2021
- EEA and Norway Grants Media Library Manual
Memorandum of Understanding
Version binding to 21.07.2021
Get funds from the Norway Grants
New products and investments
Development of competences
Implementing an innovative Granit-Pol production technology and launching the production of a national-level innovation: sound-absorbing granite slabs.
Granit-Pol specialises in the production of tombstones and various granite elements: from granite slabs to furnishings and building stone products. The aim of the project is to implement our own technology of manufacturing decorative sound-absorbing granite slabs with the use of environmentally friendly technological solutions. This product will be installed primarily on public buildings, includi...
Implementation of innovative solutions in manufactured machines by introducing a new technological process regarding cutting and bending elements constituting individual components of manufactured machines.
We specialise in manufacturing machines for the woodworking industry. The processes implemented as part of the project will allow us to carry out many new operations and thus produce machines that we have not been able to manufacture before due to technological shortages. We have not been able to implement many of the innovative solutions that have been developed within our design team without a h...
Implementation of an ecological automated process for processing flexographic forms
PolimerPro designs and manufactures flexographic polymer moulds for flexographic printing houses. The project is an extension of the company's specialisation in making sets of photopolymer printing forms (matrices) to order. It aims to implement an automated process of washing out and processing photopolymer moulds which will provide high quality and repeatable images on printing forms. We will ma...